Vaginal laxity is a problem that most women feel they have to deal with alone. Common in women that are older or have given birth, vaginal laxity can have a negative impact on the appearance of the vagina and can cause reduced sensitivity during intercourse as well as urinary incontinence. Nonetheless, there are treatments available that can conquer vaginal laxity and make women feel great again.
ThermiVa is the leading vaginal rejuvenation treatment, having increased in popularity over the last few years. After having the treatment, women have noticed a dramatic difference in the appearance of their vagina and an improvement in their confidence and self-esteem.
What is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that is a solution to vaginal laxity and greatly improves the appearance of the vagina and its surrounding soft tissue.
A temperature controlled wand that emits radiofrequency is inserted into the vaginal cavity and brushed over the soft tissue. The radiofrequency causes the tissues to produce collagen therefore plumping up the soft tissue and tightening the walls of the vagina internally.
What are the benefits of having a ThermiVa treatment?
Undergoing a ThermiVa treatment comes with many benefits that can significantly increase a woman’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
The main benefits include:
- Non-surgicalThermiVa is a non-surgical alternative to a traditional vaginoplasty which means that no anaesthetic or numbing agents are required for the procedure to be carried out. Very little to no pain or discomfort is experienced during the treatment and no time is needed to recover. After having the treatment, you will be able to continue with daily activities as normal.
- Treatment timeThe ThermiVa treatment only takes 30 minutes to complete which makes it ideal for anyone with a busy schedule. Three treatments are required over a 3 month period in order to experience full results and revision treatments are recommended twice per year for the results to be maintained.
- TightnessRadiofrequency waves emitted through the use of the ThermiVa wand increase the body’s natural production of collagen- the chemical responsible for keeping skin plump and firm. After each treatment, collagen is produced. This collagen then tightens the internal muscles of the vagina and the soft tissue surrounding it. Vaginal tightness can not only improve the appearance of the vagina, it has also been known to increase sensitivity.
- Sexual functionDue to the muscles of the vagina being tightened, some women will experience increased sensation and improved sexual satisfaction. The desire for sexual intercourse intensifies and sexual intercourse becomes much more pleasurable. ThermiVa also stimulates the cells in the vagina that provide natural lubrication, combatting vaginal dryness and making intercourse less uncomfortable.
- IncontinenceSomething that lots of women deal with is urinary incontinence. Incontinence is caused by a weakness of the muscles surrounding the bladder. ThermiVa tightens these muscles giving women more control of their bladder.
Am I a good candidate?
Whether you’ve given birth, are struggling with incontinence, have suffered vaginal trauma or just don’t like the appearance of your vagina, ThermiVa is a fantastic treatment that will increase your confidence and self-esteem. Speak to one of our specialists and they will be able to advise you on the type of results you can expect to achieve.
Book a ThermiVa treatment
To book a consultation for your first ThermiVa treatment or to find out more about what the treatment entails, call our clinic on 214-739-5760 and one of our friendly team will be happy to answer any of your questions.